|Audio System Type:||Soundbar|
From the most highly awarded soundbar designer Q Acoustics, designed to bring life to your TV, Movie and Music sound
- Compact & versatile design to shelf mount, support a TV or fit into TV stand
- 180 degree sound speaker technology using BMR drivers for room-filling sound
- Built in subwoofer for powerful bass
- MoviEQ setting; a special optional equalization to suit movie soundtracks and gaming
- Powerful 80w integrated amplifier
- Can use the TV’s own remote control via HDMI CEC, so no additional handset required
- Built in apt-X Bluetooth with NFC for simple short range pairing
The All in One Soundbase for TV, Movies & Music
The M2 Soundbase has been developed using the same award winning 'DNA' and design expertise found in the highly acclaimed Q Acoustics speaker and Soundbar products.
The M2 Soundbase delivers stunning TV and audio sound performance.Using a powerful 80w amplifier, unique BMR(TM) wide dispersion sound technology and built in subwoofer, the M2 delivers a room filling, immersive and cinematic experience from a small and sleek one box solution This compact and versatile design can shelf mount, support a TV or fit discreetly into a cabinet.
A seamless addition to your viewing or listening room, the low profile M2 Soundbase brings movies to life with the MoviEQ(TM) function for increased bass to provide the ultimate home cinema sound. (Economic)The M2 doubles as an all in one music system for music lovers streaming high quality music via Bluetooth APTX or NFC for Android devices. So when the TV is off, you can stream your favourite music.
Whether for movies or music, the philosophy of the M2 is simple, to deliver unrivalled, stunning and immersive sound in a sleek and compact design where unwieldy home cinema set ups and bulky soundbars just don't meet the brief.
Hearing is Believing
The Q Acoustics reputation for producing class leading and acoustically superior products is known throughout the world.. The M2 will open up a new world of TV sound allowing you to discover previously unheard, subtle layers to your movie and music soundtracks. Not only will the wide dispersion BMR(TM) speaker drivers provide 180 degree room-filling sound, stunning stereo separation and clarity, but the inbuilt subwoofer gives a depth of soundscape that will transform your listening experience. Hearing is believing.
180-Degree Sound Technology
With traditional speakers, listeners are on a mission to find the 'sweet spot'; the exact listening position where the sound is at its very best in the room. With Q Acoustics 180 degree sound technology, the whole room is a 'sweet spot'. Using BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) driver units, not only do they deliver superior sonic performance but disperse the sound 180 degrees across the room. Wherever you sit in your room, you'll still enjoy the optimal hi-fi or home cinema experience.
Built in Subwoofer
The majority of soundbars and soundbases need an external subwoofer to perform at their best with the main soundbar taking control of the high and mid range frequencies, and the dedicated subwoofer taking care of those 'sub' bass frequencies.
Not only does this mean more boxes and cables but also can lead to an incohesive and disjointed sound.
The philosophy of the Q Acoustics media range of products is to deliver a major improvement on the sonic experience delivered by conventional soundbars and bases. By utilising our multi award winning speaker expertise and pedigree we can deliver what we feel is not only a class leading audio experience, but in a stunning, sleek and convenient 'hideaway' design with less clutter and less boxes.
Off The Wall
The majority of TVs are positioned on stands and furniture and this is where the M2 comes into its own. Discreet under your TV or in a cabinet yet anything but discreet when it comes to delivery of sound. With a range of inputs including HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth and NFC, the M2 provides ultimate flexibility when it comes to music source.
- Power output 80W (2 x 20W + 40W)
- THD (at rated power) <0.9%
- Frequency response +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- S/N ratio (A-Wtd) -85dB
HDMI, Optical and USB
- Line in 1 (RCA phono) min. input sensitivity 1.0Vrms
- Line in 1 (RCA phono) input overload 2.2 Vrms
- Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) min. input sensitivity 450 mVrms
- Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) input overload 1.2 Vrms
- L&R drivers BMR 58mm x 58mm
- Subwoofer Dual voice coil 100mm x 150mm
- Crossover (Typical) 340Hz
- Deep Standby <0.5 Watt
- Idle 11 Watts
- Power Rating 100~240V - 50~60Hz 100W
- Bluetooth® specification V4.0 class 2 device
- Latency 40ms
- Internal stereo CODEC 16-bit
- Stereo audio sample rate Up to 48kHz
- Music enhancements aptX®, SBC, MP3, AAC
- Support for AVRCP 1.4, A2DP, 802.11 co-existence
Weight and Dimensions:
- Product (W x H x D) 550mm x 93mm x 338mm
- Packaging (W x H x D) 615mm x 178mm x 428mm
- Net weight/Gross Weight 5.8 kg, 7.9 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty Period 2 years