• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
• Integrated with the first 1024MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
• Core Clock: 954MHz
• Features Dual-link DVI-D / D-Sub / HDMI
• Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
• Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
Low Profile Design
Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
OC GURU II
Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.